Use this website to quickly find the most important information about LaGuardia International Airport: Flights (Departures, Arrivals and Delays), Parking, Car Rentals, Hotels near the airport and other information about LaGuardia airport. Plan your travel to LGA Airport with the information provided in this site.
LaGuardia Airport (IATA: LGA, ICAO: KLGA) is an airport serving New York City, United States. It is the third commercial airport in terms of passenger traffic serving the city of New York, after JFK and Newark airports.
The airport is located in the northern part of Queens (borough of New York City), just four miles from Manhattan. It serves as a hub for Delta Air Lines and a focus city for American Airlines.
LaGuardia Airport has four operating terminals A-B-C-D. Some terminals are managed by airlines.
Terminal C and D are connected by a walkway to easily connect between terminals.
- Terminal A: It is separated from the other terminals and along with the Delta Shuttle, general aviation operates from the terminal through fixed-based operator Sheltair. Airlines: Delta Shuttle to Chicago, Boston and Washington.
- Terminal C: It serves Delta, Delta Connection, Delta Shuttle, American Airlines, American Airlines Shuttle, American Eagle.
- Terminal D: It is known as Delta Terminal and serves Delta and WestJet flights.
It is also known as Central Terminal Building (CTB), and serves most of LaGuardia's domestic airlines. Currently is under a refurbishment project to attend the increasing number of passengers and serves most of LaGuardia's domestic airlines.
It is divided in four concourses with 40 gates.
- Concourse A: Serves flights from Air Canada, JetBlue, Frontier.
- Concourse B: Serves flights from Southwest and Spirit airlines.
- Concourse C: Serves flights from American Airlines, United, Virgin America.
- Concourse D: Serves flights from American Airlines.
Terminal B is the unique terminal with exclusively Port Authority operation. The project of redevelopment includes a pedestrian walkway connecting Terminal B to the new West Garage.
- 2 runways (only 2,135m. long)
- 4 Terminals. Terminal B divided in 4 concourses.
- 28.4 million travelers in 2015, being the 20th busiest airport in US.
- 360,274 aircraft operations in 2015.
- More than 15 airlines operating at the airport
- More than 50 destinations
- Top ten domestic destinations from LaGuardia: Chicago (1,5M), Atlanta (1M), Miami (0,9M), Dallas (0,8M), Fort Lauderdale (0,7M), Charlotte (0,6M), Boston (0,5M), Orlando (0,5M), Detroit (0,5M), Denver (0,5M).
- Busiest Airlines: Delta Air Lines, American Eagle, Southwest Airlines and United Airlines.
- Buses: Several city bus lines link LGA the New York City Subway, Long Island Rail Road, Manhattan and Queens with free transfers provided for Metrocard users making subway connections.
- Taxis: Go directly for the taxi stand located outside each terminal (ignore offers from transportation). The fares within New York City are metered (typical fares of $25 - $40 to Manhattan).
- Rental Car: There are several car rental companies operating at LaGuardia. Check rental car page on-line for availability.
Check transportation page on-line to get more information.
Address: New York, NY 11371, U.S.
Telephone: +1 718-533-3400